- A professionally managed company with highly committed team of executives.
- Transworld Garnet India Pvt. Ltd (TGI) has been incorporated as an Indian company in July, 1995.
- TGI Established a 100% EOU for processing garnet rich beach sands with a production capacity of 1 Lakh MT per annum.
- Located about 17 kms from Tuticorin, Opposite To Tuticorin Airport the unit commenced its commercial production in March, 1997.
- TGI has secured captive mining leases for its patta lands in K.Uvari village, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District about 80 kms SW of the processing mill.
- A preconcentration unit in Uvari for first level concentration was established in 1999, for minimizing freight costs.
- Sands with 26% of contained garnet is upgraded to 88-90% garnet rich concentrate, which is further upgraded to 98-99% pure product and sized in the main facility before export.
- TGI has been permitted to dispose off the garnet lean tailings rich in Ilmenite to any licensed entity for reprocessing and upgradation of Ilmenite.